BEST ACNE TREATMENT KITS
LIST OF BEST ACNE TREATMENT KITS
1. Exposed Skin Care Basic Acne Treatment Kit
2. Proactiv 3 Step Acne Treatment Starter Kit
3. AcneFree 3 Step Acne Treatment Kit
4. Clean & Clear Advantage Acne Control Kit
5. Neutralyze Moderate To Severe Acne Treatment Kit
6. Paula’s Choice CLEAR Extra Strength Acne Kit
7. Clinique Clear Skin System Starter Kit
8. Neutrogena Complete Acne Therapy System
9. BioClarity Acne Treatment System 3 Step Kit
10. La Roche-Posay Effaclar Dermatological Acne Treatment System
10 BEST ACNE TREATMENT KITS ON AMAZON
Acne CAN’T be cured, but it can be controlled with treatment.
The goal of acne treatment is to reduce or clear up the spots through skin care or treatments to inhibit sebum production, limit bacterial growth, encourage shedding of skin cells and unclogging pores. Some acne treatments are available over-the-counter from pharmacies, while some medications are prescribed by doctors or dermatologists.
The occasional spot needs NO treatment. Over-the-counter cover-up creams and cosmetics, if used at all, should be water-based. Even if outbreaks of acne cannot be eliminated, conventional treatment can provide relief.
The best acne treatments inhibit sebum production, limit bacterial growth or encourage shedding of skin cells to unclog pores. Because many therapies can have side effects, any patient with acne should proceed with caution when trying a new treatment. People with severe, persistent cases of acne may need the care of a dermatologist (a skin specialist).
For decades, doctors have said the “gold standard” for treating mild to moderate acne has been a combination of a deep pore cleanser such as benzoyl peroxide (it prevents the clogging of pores) and a topical antibiotic or sulfur medication to combat the bacteria. For some patients, treatment also included the topical prescription medication retinoic acid to help speed clearing. This is a combination that is still in use today. Read more…
Now, let’s check out the below list of best acne treatment kits on Amazon.
#1. Basic Acne Treatment Kit by Exposed Skin Care: For all skin types, 60 day supply (Cleanser, Toner, Dual Treatment Serums)
About The Product
* FAST RESULTS: The exclusive combination of SCIENCE + NATURE found in Exposed gives you clearer, smoother skin.
* HIGH QUALITY: Exposed spends 100% MORE on the quality of their ingredients compared to even the most well-known acne systems. Exposed is SPA QUALITY and formulated to make your daily skin care routine something you look forward to.
* SAFE: Exposed does not overpower your skin like many products. The company use a soothing blend of natural ingredients to heal and calm skin while clearing up your acne.
* GUARANTEE: Exposed is guaranteed to give you clearer, healthier skin or they will give you your money back.
EXPOSED BASIC ACNE TREATMENT KIT
When you choose the Exposed 60-Day Basic Kit, you will receive a complete acne solution that works to rid your skin of acne, pimples, blackheads, whiteheads and inflammation. It helps prevent scars and leaves your face looking and feeling its best. The products contain dermatologist approved active ingredients that are proven to work.
Basic Kit Includes:
• Facial Cleanser (Salicylic Acid Acne Treatment)
A gentle yet effective cleanser that will clean your skin without over-drying it. The formula contains pro-vitamin B5 to help regulate your oil production and sage extract to detoxify your skin.
• Clearing Tonic
The Exposed Clearing Tonic penetrates pores to control blackheads and whiteheads while returning your skin to its natural healthy balance. The tonic also rejuvenates problem skin with essential extracts and prepares your skin for the Exposed Acne Treatment Serum.
• Acne Treatment Serum (Benzoyl Peroxide Acne Treatment)
The Exposed Acne Treatment Serum is formulated with the latest and most advanced acne fighting ingredients. Helps prevent new acne blemishes and whiteheads.
• Clear Pore Serum
The Exposed Clear Pore Serum is a lightweight gel that penetrates pores to control acne pimples and blackheads and rebalance your skin while you sleep.
• Free Derm-X Cloth
The Derm_X Cloth is a microdermabrasion cloth that is proven to exfoliate dead skin cells, remove cosmetics, oil, and dirt.
#2. Proactiv 3 Step Acne Treatment System Starter Kit (30 Day)
About The Product
Proactiv Solution 3-Step System revolutionized the treatment of acne. Each step in a Proactiv 3-Step System is designed to work synergistically with the others to combat acne and help prevent future breakouts. Proactiv features advanced micro-crystal benzoyl peroxide, designed to work faster and gentler than ever before. The 30 day system includes a 2 oz. Proactiv Renewing Cleanser, a 2 oz. Proactiv Revitalizing Toner, and a 1 oz. Proactiv Repairing Treatment.
* Formulated with proven acne fighting medicine.
* Clears acne and helps prevent future breakouts.
* Helps kill acne causing bacteria.
* This Starter Kit is the Proactiv 30 Day Size 3 Step System.
Proactiv has been a leading acne treatment since 1995 with the introduction of the 3-Step System. Developed by dermatologists, Proactiv works on all skin types, ethnicities, ages and genders. More than two decades and 20 million customers later, we remain committed to giving everyone the clear skin they deserve and the healthy, glowing complexion they want.
#3. AcneFree 3 Step Acne Treatment Kit with Benzoyl Peroxide Oil-Free Acne Face Wash, Toner, and Benzoyl Peroxide Lotion for Acne Spot Treatment (60 day)
About The Product
* See more radiant skin and reduced appearance of post-acne marks in as little as 2 weeks.
* Micro-Benzoyl Peroxide clears up acne.
* 3 simple steps to cleanse, treat, and clear skin.
* Shown to be as effective as Proactiv®.
* 60 day supply.
Directions: Use every morning and evening. Apply a dime-size amount to damp skin and gently massage, avoiding the eye area. Rinse well. If bothersome peeling occurs, reduce application use. May also be used on chest or back.
When using this product: Avoid contact with eyes. If contact occurs, flush thoroughly with water. Keep away from lips and mouth. Avoid unnecessary sun exposure and use a sunscreen. Avoid product contact with hair and dyed fabrics, including carpets and clothing which may be bleached by this product. Stop use and ask a doctor if excessive irritation occurs. Keep out of reach of children. If swallowed, get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center right away.
Do not use: If you are sensitive to Benzoyl Peroxide or have very sensitive skin. This product may cause irritation. Ask a doctor or pharmacist before use. If you are using other topical acne drugs at the same time or right after use of this product. This may increase dryness, redness, or irritation of the skin. If this occurs, only one medication should be used unless a doctor directs otherwise.
#4. Clean & Clear Advantage Acne Control Kit
About The Product
Clean and Clear Advantage Acne Control Kit comes complete with new acne fighting formulas to help prevent and fight breakouts without over-drying skin. This 3-step acne skin care regimen treats existing pimples while helping to prevent new breakouts from forming. The unique Fast-Acting Treatment formulation with Benzoyl Peroxide works to reduce acne fast. Pimples hurt less in 2 hours and look better in 4 hours with the use of the Fast-Acting Treatment.
* Three-step acne prevention skincare regimen.
* Fights breakouts without over-drying skin.
* Treats existing pimples while helping prevent new ones from forming.
* Specially designed for acne-prone skin.
* Clean & Clear Acne Control Cleanser.
This kit offers advanced acne care so you can take back control of your skin. The kit’s cleanser and treatment contain benzoyl peroxide (BPO), an ingredient known to kill problem-causing bacteria that can lead to worse acne. If you’re breaking out more often, have more than the occasional pimple, and your pimples are typically more red and inflamed, BPO may help clear your skin. Keep in mind that BPO is tough on acne but can also sometimes be a little tough on skin. Using the Clean and Clear brand’s oil-free hydrating moisturizer can help reduce dryness. It’s also a good idea to use BPO products with a white towel, because BPO is known to bleach some fabrics.
#5. Neutralyze Moderate To Severe Acne Treatment Kit – Maximum Strength 3-Step Anti Acne Medication Includes Face Wash (3.3 Ounce), Clearing Serum (1 Ounce) + Synergyzer (1 Ounce)
About The Product
* BREAKTHROUGH TREATMENT FOR MODERATE TO SEVERE ACNE – Clinically proven 95% effective. Neutralyze® delivers amazing results, you’ll begin to see a noticeable improvement in as little as 2-3 days. Maximum strength acne treatment kit, includes Neutralyze® Face Wash (3.3 Ounce), Neutralyze® Clearing Serum (1 Ounce) + Neutralyze® Synergyzer (1 Ounce). 30 Day Supply.
* REDUCES REDNESS & IRRITATION TO VISIBLY IMPROVE COMPLEXION – Neutralyze® is based on multi-patented Nitrogen Boost® Skincare Technology, the world’s first acne solution to add the power of Nitric Oxide which promotes healing to help get rid of acne quickly.
* EFFECTIVE ON VARIOUS ACNE RELATED SKIN ISSUES – Eliminates cystic acne, pimples, blemishes, whiteheads, blackheads, acne scars and post acne marks. Save time and money with this all-in-one acne system.
* FADES DARK SPOTS & CORRECTS UNEVEN SKIN TONE – The advanced, science-inspired acne treatment formulations contain prescription grade Salicylic Acid (BHA) and Mandelic Acid (AHA) to correct blotchiness. Minimizes the appearance of pores, fine lines and wrinkles, revealing youthful and attractive skin.
* 100% MONEY BACK GUARANTEE – Neutralyze® Anti-Acne Solution offers a 100% Money Back Guarantee. If you aren’t completely satisfied with your results, simply return the products to us within 60 days for a full, no-hassle refund!
STEP 1 – Neutralyze Face Wash – Rapidly kills acne causing bacteria & helps prevent future breakouts – Exfoliates & removes dead skin cells
STEP 2 – Neutralyze Clearing Serum – Clears acne, fades dark spots & corrects uneven skin tone – Controls oil, unclogs & reduces the size of pores
STEP 3 – Neutralyze Synergyzer – Reduces redness & irritation to visibly improve complexion – Significantly enhances overall health & condition of skin
* DO NOT USE THESE PRODUCTS IF YOU HAVE SENSITIVE SKIN
* Neutralyze Moderate To Severe Acne Kit, 30 Day Supply
* 1% salicylic acid + 1% mandelic acid
* Maximum effectiveness anti acne medication
* Prescription strength results without the doctor
* For light, medium, or dark skin tones
* For teens and adults, men and women
* For face, chest, back and body
* Non-comedogenic, fragrance-free, paraben-free
* Dermatologist recommended
* Made In USA
#6. Paula’s Choice CLEAR Extra Strength Acne Kit – 2% Salicylic Acid & 5% Benzoyl Peroxide for Severe Acne
About The Product
Gentle yet effective go hand in hand with this simple-to-use, 3-step skincare routine that quickly gets stubborn acne under control—without causing dryness, flaking, redness, or discomfort. The products in CLEAR Extra Strength Kit work together to provide skin-perfecting, pore-clearing, and hydrating benefits. The products in this extra strength anti-acne kit work to lessen excess oil, unclog pores, shrink enlarged pores, and help you control stubborn acne breakouts. All Paula’s Choice products are 100% fragrance free, clinically proven to be non-irritating, and never tested on animals.
* Effectively, gently, and quickly combats stubborn acne and clogged pores.
* Easy-to-use skin-purifying system.
* Contains 3 products: CLEAR Pore Normalizing Cleanser, CLEAR Extra Strength Anti-Redness Exfoliating Solution, and CLEAR Extra Strength Daily Skin Clearing Treatment.
* For Stubborn Blemish-Prone Skin.
#7. New! Clinique Acne Solutions Clear Skin System Starter Kit
About The Product
Acne Solutions Clear Skin System in a convenient starter kit. Contains a 4-week supply of all three steps: cleanse, exfoliate, moisturize. It’s the perfect introduction to the complete system and to the benefit of using all three steps.
* Acne Solutions Clear Skin System in a convenient starter kit. Contains a 4-week supply of all three steps: cleanse, exfoliate, moisturize.
* Step 1: Cleanse with Acne Solutions Cleansing Foam , 1.7 oz.
* Step 2: Exfoliate with Acne Solutions Clarifying Lotion, 3.4 oz.
* Step 3: Moisturize with Acne Solutions All-Over Clearing Treatment, 1 oz.
* All Skin Typs. Allergy Tested. 100% Fragrance Free. New In Box.
#8. Neutrogena Complete Acne Therapy System
About The Product
This complete 3-step system takes the dermatologist’s approach to treating acne by combining multiple medicines to treat acne’s multiple causes in one high efficacy kit. Simply cleanse and treat twice-a-day. It is important to use all 3 products daily and consistently to help maintain clear skin.
* Acne treatment system, containing one 5.1-ounce bottle of salicylic acid acne treatment cleanser; one 1.7-ounce bottle of SPF-15 lotion; and one 1.4-ounce bottle of benzoyl peroxide lotion (8.2 total ounces).
* Everything you need to help stop the acne cycle and get consistently clear skin; breakthrough combination of therapies treats acne-prone skin while reducing redness and irritation.
* Contains the dermatologist’s choice of acne medicines without a prescription, including salicylic acid and microfine beads to exfoliate pore clogging skin cells and a proprietary botanical complex to calm skin.
* Benzoyl peroxide kills bacteria and treats inflamed breakouts while helping to prevent future breakouts; works day and night for continuous acne control.
* Made in the U.S.A.
STEP 1: skin polishing acne cleanser. Ingredients: salicylic acid 0.5% + microfine beads. Action: deep cleansing, gentle exfoliation of pore-clogging skin cells.
STEP 2: acne control lotion. Ingredient: prescription- grade benzoyl peroxide. Action: kills acne-causing bacteria to help reduce pimple size, redness and inflammation.
STEP 3: oil-free SPF 15 lotion (as needed). Ingredients: SPF 15 + proprietary botanical complex. Action: calms and protects irritated acne-prone skin from the sun, and promotes healthy looking skin.
#9. BioClarity Acne Treatment System (30 day) 3 Step Kit with Natural Ingredients and Salicylic Acid for Adults and Teens
About The Product
* EASY, NATURAL & EFFECTIVE – BioClarity Acne Treatment is a twice daily, 3 step system that fights acne and soothes skin without harsh chemicals. The secret is Floralux® derived from chlorophyll! BioClarity is dermatologist developed, tested, and recommended for all skin types.
* CLEANSER – The rich, foaming facial cleanser is specifically formulated to gently remove dirt, oil, and environmental pollutants. Cleanse combines mild surfactants with premium plant extracts not only to clean and detoxify but also to soothe and calm. Includes cooling cucumber, detoxifying green tea leaf and calming chamomile.
* TREATMENT GEL – Utilizes maximum strength prescription grade Salicylic Acid (2.0%) to battle blemishes and clear skin. Exfoliating power clears pores of oil, dirt and bacteria so acne is significantly reduced and future outbreaks are prevented. Includes soothing oat kernel extract.
* RESTORE GEL – This soothing GREEN gel is like nothing else on the market. Unleashing the smarts of science and power of plants with Floralux (derived from chlorophyll) to correct and protect skin. Mending redness and irritation and attacking bacteria. Reducing pore size and correcting uneven skin tone. Includes invigorating licorice root extract.
* THE BEST ACNE TREATMENT for Teens, Women and Men. BioClarity is 100% Vegan, Cruelty Free, Gluten Free, and Paraben Free. Suitable for all skin types – sensitive, normal, combination and oily. BioClarity offers a 30 day Risk Free 100% Money Back Satisfaction Guarantee. Free cloth travel bag INCLUDED.
BioClarity is a twice daily, 3-step system that fights acne and soothes skin without harsh chemicals. The secret is Floralux derived from naturally occuring chlorophyll (the green stuff in plants)! BioClarity is Dermatologist developed, tested, and recommended for all skin types.
BioClarity is clinically proven to:
- Attack the bacteria that causes acne before it starts
- Soothe and calm skin
- Reduce redness & pore size
- Give you noticably clearer skin in as little as 2 weeks!
#10. La Roche-Posay Effaclar Dermatological Acne Treatment System, 7.5 Fl. Oz.
About The Product
Acne treatment system that contains multiple ingredients to target the major causes of acne as observed by dermatologists. See up to 60% reduction in acne in just 10 days.*
STEP 1. Target excess oil with acne wash Effaclar Medicated gel cleanser – [2.0%] Salicylic Acid Acne Medication acne wash fights acne breakouts. Exclusive micro-exfoliating Lipo Hydroxy Acid helps target oily areas on the skin surface to gently provide precise cell-by-cell removal of debris and dirt.
STEP 2. Target clogged pores with acne toner Effaclar Clarifying Solution – Glycolic Acid penetrates deep to unclog pores and smooth skin texture. [0.5%] Salicylic Acid Acne Medication helps to reduce any remaining mild imperfections.
STEP 3. Target blemishes with acne cream Effaclar Duo dual action acne treatment – [5.5%] Micronized Benzoyl Peroxide Acne Medication penetrates deep into skin to fight all types of acne blemishes and pimples. Exclusive Micro-Exfoliating Lipo Hydroxy Acid provides precise cell-by-cell exfoliation to smooth skin texture.
Recommended for acne treatment, blemishes, blackheads, and whiteheads. Dermatologist tested on sensitive skin. Oil free, Non comedogenic, Fragrance free, Paraben free. Product packaging may vary.
From the #1 acne skin care brand in Europe – Allure winner in the Acne Treatment category for the 2nd year in a row. Reduces up to 60% of acne in 10 days, with visible results in 3 days. Contains acne wash, acne toner, acne cream
Allure Best of Beauty Awards, 2016;
Allure Best of Beauty Awards, 2015;
TotalBeauty.com Acne Treatment Winner, 2015.
3 COMMON MISTAKES WHEN CHOOSING AN ACNE TREATMENT
1. FAILURE TO CHECK THE PRODUCT INGREDIENTS
Among the most common mistakes that people make when choosing an acne treatment is that they do not check the ingredients of the product. The ingredients of the product tell what exactly it can do. For those who want products with few side effects, they should opt for products which are from herbs and other natural ingredients. However, for those who have severe cases of acne, the patient should choose acne medication that contains benzoly peroxide.
Benzoyl peroxide is one of the most effective ingredients that can ward off acne breakouts. This ingredient cleans the skin and gets rid of acne producing bacteria. However, when using this ingredient, the patient should make sure that he only applies small amounts of the benzoyl peroxide cream. This way, the patient can prevent the occurrence of various skin irritations like dry skin or itchiness and swelling.
2. EXPECTING IMMEDIATE RESULTS
Another mistake that most individuals make is that they expect overnight results. Some patients actually think that they will be able to find acne treatment solutions that will eradicate acne manifestations and blemishes in just a matter of hours. However, such is not possible. Instead of believing unproven claims and generating false hopes, it will be best if the patient understand that it will take some time before medications can take effect.
Also, medications that promote gradual healing are more efficient that those which provide overnight results. This is because those which have immediate effects often just target the existing acne manifestations on the skin’s exterior. These medications will not address the cause of the acne. Gradual-healing medications will give your skin adequate time to react appropriately to the treatment.
3. DEPENDING SOLELY ON ONE PRODUCT
There are many products that are achieving utmost popularity due to media hype and advertising. However, such brands may not be quite effective in treating acne. Moreover, it is vital for the patients to realize that skin types vary from one person to another. Therefore, not one acne treatment product is effective in treating all types of skin.
It will be best if the patient will consult with a dermatologist prior to taking or applying any kind of medication. In addition to that, he should also make sure that he will not solely depend on the product for complete acne relief. It will be best to practice some healthy lifestyle changes to complement the acne treatment solution.
DIFFERENT TREATMENTS FOR DIFFERENT SKIN TYPES
Identifying your skin type is an essential step in finding the best acne treatments that will be most effective in treating your acne. Skin can be normal, dry, oily, or even a combination of both oily and dry, and any of these skin types can be vulnerable to skin sensitivity. For example, sensitive skin won’t respond well to certain chemicals and fragrances commonly found in many skin products, and oily skin may need an alcohol-based solution that is more vigilant about reducing oil production. Once you’ve determined which type best describes your skin, the chart and reviews on this page can help you decide which treatments are the best choice.
Another important factor to consider when selecting the best acne treatments is the type of acne you’re dealing with, and the severity of the problem. Acne can occur on the face or the body, and can range in severity from mild, infrequent blemishes to chronic, cystic break-outs, so it’s important to choose a treatment that’s formulated for your individual needs. For instance, chronic or cystic acne may require the use of an oral medication, while mild break-outs can usually be successfully treated with a mild, topical ointment or cream. It’s also important to keep in mind that body acne usually requires a product tailored to treat the skin of the body, not the face.